Winters in Australia is a fantastic experience. Strolling around the streets on a winter evening with the comfiest pair of boots. There are quite a few statement pieces for winters as well for women, but what about men? Well, a statement pair of boots can solve the problem! A good looking pair of boots can be perfect for a winter evening and adds a lot to the outfit. Mens’ ugg boots are the best. Ugg boots are the best quality ones, made from the comfiest materials. For men, what matters more than fashion is comfort, and with these ugg boots, one can hit the proper aim together.
Ugg boots are comfy winter footwear made primarily of wool and sheepskin to provide heat for the feet. These comfortable shoes are now permanently changing the game of men’s fashion. Aside from summer, the best thing about owning Uggs is that they can be worn in any moderately pleasant season.
Many men are still hesitant to invest in Ugg boots because they are somewhat pricey. Let’s see why men should invest in these boots:
- These are both comfortable and stylish.
- Many celebrities are seen rocking their pair of mens’ ugg boots and looking fantastic.
- The popularity of these boots is rising like wildfire.
- Another thing, these can be styled with anything. Starting from primary colours to poppy ones, one can never go wrong.
- It is also a one-time investment to be least assured of durability and longevity. It is undoubtedly going to last one for many years.
- These also make great gift options for loved ones during this time. Pamper them now!
Things to consider while shopping for boots:
- Materials are essential: The primary “upper” material covering one’s foot must be solid and resistant to water to withstand harsh winter weather. Look for a boot made of leather or nylon; it would be ideal as both come with pre-treated water resistance.
- Examine the sole: Mostly, winter boots have rubber soles that keep moisture out, but one must always check for traction. This might cause one to slip on wet snow or ice. Boots with wobbles and creases provide much better traction.
- Insulation is essential: Wool helps in the proper temperature regulation, and synthetic materials such as Thinsulate provide warmth without increasing weight and are ideal for wet climates. If one chooses Thinsulate, they must keep in mind the weight — the greater the percentage, the more excellent the boot. 200 g in cool climates would be ideal. However, if one lives in freezing weather, 400g or more would be preferable.
- Consider height: The shaft height of a boot is more than just an aesthetic consideration. A tall boot is ideal for walking through snow and keeping one’s calves warm, whereas shorter boots are more comfortable to walk in.
- The closures must be functional: One can consider a lace boot for outdoor activities: it offers a snug fit, whereas pull-on or zipper styles aren’t as stable. One can look for a snug-fitting tongue attached to the sides for added protection — this helps keep the elements.
It is a must investment for every man! Style your pair of ugg boots and flaunt them on your Instagram and see everyone reaction! No one would ever guess that comfort and fashion can go hand in hand.