Europe and its never-ending list of aesthetic tourist destinations has been a centre of attraction for all travel enthusiasts from around the globe. Enjoy the peak beauty of the Alps from the top of Mt. Matterhorn and relish upon the top-notch ambiance of Zermatt village.
The outstanding Swiss Culture, their rich food and opulent lifestyle will leave you speechless. Next on your European expedition, head onto the primary European destination, Paris and click pictures by the world famous Eiffel tower. Full of aesthetic cafes, tranquil city lights, the peaceful Seine river, a myriad of museums and monuments, Paris is the perfect location for your next European staycation.
The beauty of Europe can also be enjoyed at the famous Primrose hill of London, where the famous oak tree planted in the memory of Shakespeare attracts a lot of tourists. London also comprises a plethora of royal monuments like the famous Buckingham palace and tower of London which makes it a fantastic location for learning about the exquisite royal family. Stay at the most opulent of resorts, and soak up on the charm of London.
Europe remains a beautiful tourist destination year long and in its countries, cities and towns lies a poetic beauty that every person needs to experience once in their lifetime.
- Switzerland – Known as the heaven on earth, Switzerland has been a prime tourist destination for decades now and its pristine snowy landscapes, abundance of natural settings and a plethora of appealing destinations correctly says so. When in Switzerland, do visit the popular chill on castle and relish upon the exquisite essence of the scenic location. Hop on the Bernina express ride and ride amidst the mountains filled with spotless snow. Soak up on the outstanding Swiss culture and learn about their ethereal past. When on an Europe tour packages, do as the Europeans do and relish upon the Switzerland landscape on a cable car ride.
- Greece – An all rounder Europe tour package must definitely include a trip to Greece. The land of Greek gods, never falls short of bewildering tourist destinations, awesome sunsets and a myriad of intriguing activities for the tourists. Take a trip to the fascinating Acropolis and discover the architectural marvel of this prehistoric monument. Enjoy a ravishing sunset on the top of the famous Olympus mountain and uncover the pristine beauty of Lake Plastira. Your visit to Greece is incomplete without stepping into the heavenly island of Santorini. Studded with white and blue houses and buildings, deep tranquil ocean in the front and the awe-inspiring sunset, Greece is a top notch tourist destination.
- Paris – The land of lovers, Paris, and its glorious tales has made it a haven for all travel enthusiasts. Home to the outstanding and tallest structure, Eiffel tower, Paris never disappoints in terms of its ethereal beauty. Discover the famous Louvre museum and enjoy a tranquil dinner by Notre Dame. Step inside the Notre Dame cathedral and uncover the mediaeval style interiors and architecture. Get insights into the fancy French revolution on your visit to Versailles, and learn about the famous Louis XVI. Enjoy a heart filled sunset on a cruise over the ethereal and stunning Seine River and make splendid memories.
- Rome – Rome, a land of history, politics, world revolutions, of gothic tales and monuments, never disappoints its visitors with its historic beauty. Rome is one of the oldest cities around the world and has a magnificent history dating back to 2500 years. Live the tales of Julius Caesar for real on your visit to the picturesque Colosseum. This iconic amphitheatre and its serene ruins was extremely popular for hosting tournaments and games in the past for Roman empires. During your time in Rome, don’t forget to visit St. Peter’s Square and soak up on the essence of this religiously pivotal location.
- Amsterdam – A historically important location and commonly also known as the Venice of North, is a definite addition to your European vacation. Full of water canals, twinkling city lights, amazing culture and ravishing lifestyle, Amsterdam is an iconic and aristocratic location to visit. Visit the most talked about Van Gogh museum and relish upon the world famous paintings. World War II and its atrocity can be best felt at the popular Anne Frank house and thus, falls under the list of bucket list destinations to visit.