A smart home is nothing if not reliable. This is a space you entrust with keeping all of your valuables and your loved ones safe. Your home needs a system that is authentic, easy to operate, and compatible with a wide range of other systems.
When it comes to enhancing comfort and convenience, a smart upgrade is a must. Smart gadgets easily surpass their predecessors in this matter, while simultaneously enhancing your home’s aesthetic. If you’re looking for an eco-friendly alternative to your home’s outdated technology, this may be a good option.
Google Nest is one of the most widely known lines of smart gadgets for any kind of home. Their versatility, sturdiness, and ability to blend into any kind of décor make them convenient for a lot of homeowners.
The following are some of the best smart products in Google Home that would be an excellent addition to your living space.
Google Nest Doorbell
As a homeowner, you want to prioritize the security of your home. Increasing visibility around your home is one of the best ways to do this, especially at the entrance.
The entrance to your home is where the most important activity takes place. It is where you interact with outsiders, whether it’s relatives, neighbors, or strangers. Having to provide a visitor with access to your home every time they visit can be dangerous, and there needs to be a more secure way for you to answer the door. This is where the Google Nest Doorbell can be helpful to you.
When the front door is properly monitored, you may find yourself being less stressed. It not only makes multitasking easier, but this doorbell also comes with features that allow you to answer the door in the most convenient way possible.
- Regardless of the time of day, the Nest Doorbell shows you the activity outside your front door through a 24/7 live video feed on your smartphone.
- Interactions can become much easier due to the built-in microphone and speaker.
- Security becomes more thorough with this doorbell; it notifies you when someone visits even when they haven’t rang the doorbell yet, so you’re always prepared.
- You can record up to 3 hours of footage and play it back to avoid missing anything important.
Google Nest Learning Thermostat
The next thing to focus on is comfort. Every room in your home must cater to your needs. Customizing the experience can be tricky, but the right environment can be achieved using a few helpful tools.
A thermostat helps ensure that your home’s environment provides you with the comfort you need regardless of the weather outside. All year-round, you can enjoy the perfect temperature indoors, even when there’s a storm outside. The Google Nest Learning thermostat has some additional features which may make it an ideal choice for your home.
- You can control it from any room without having to access the thermostat manually. This can be done from its corresponding app on your smartphone.
- It can suggest schedules to help you save energy and even lets you monitor what affects energy usage in your home.
- This particular thermostat can automatically turn itself down when you’re away for maximum efficiency – it operates on a learned pattern.
Google Nest Cam
If you want to add to your home’s security, the Nest Cam is a good choice. Proper home monitoring allows your mind to be at peace regarding the safety of your family and belongings, and a security camera is one of the most fool-proof ways to do that. This particular gadget can help you keep an eye on any part of your home, no matter where you are.
- Using the Google Home App, you can check up on your home 24/7 in 1080p HDR video.
- This camera knows the difference between people, objects, animals, and vehicles to provide maximum security and give you accurate updates on what’s going on outside.
- If you get the Nest Cam with Floodlight, home security becomes even easier. You can turn the light on to see better or even to send intruders away.
- This security camera allows you to verbally interact from anywhere. You can watch, listen and talk.
Google Nest Audio
If you need one gadget to help out around your home, a smart speaker is an excellent choice. Smart speakers paired with voice assistants can act as a helping hand for you throughout the day. All your virtual tasks can be taken care of using this gadget, and all you have to do is verbally command it to perform a certain action.
Anything that your phone can do, a smart speaker can do more efficiently. Whether you want to set an alarm, play music or find the quickest route to a particular destination, the Google Nest Audio can make the job much easier.
- With its well-designed shape, size, and color, this smart speaker can easily blend into your home’s existing décor.
- The sound quality is excellent so that you can hear it even from a different room.
- Connecting with friends and family can become much easier with a smart speaker, since you can make and receive calls throughout the day without even having to access your phone. You can also use it to control your smart home.
Smart home automation is an extensive process. It requires a lot of research and browsing and having one convenient source where all your gadgets come from can be a blessing for any homeowner. A home can become much easier to operate if all your gadgets can work in collaboration and be controlled from a single app instead of multiple different ones.
Through Google Nest, you can find all the gadgets your home may need. This is a good place to start with basic automation since these gadgets can give your smart home a strong foundation.