Watermelon seeds are probably the most hated part of the delicious fruit. But little do we know about these remarkable seeds. These seeds are packed with amazing vitamins and minerals which keeps our body protected in ways that we had never thought.
Watermelon seeds can be consumed apart from the fruit by simply drying them under the sun or roasting them in the oven and storing them in a jar ready to be eaten as an amazing healthy snack on the go.
Watermelon seeds are calorie rich foods. 1 ounce of watermelon seeds contain a whopping 158 calories. However, these seeds contain abundant number of proteins, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, minerals and more.
- Watermelon seeds contain a handful of beneficial fats that protect against cardiovascular diseases. Such fats include polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats. These fats help in maintaining good circulation and prevent diseases like, strokes, heart attacks, and aneurysms.
- They are a rich source of zinc. Zinc is important for the cell cycle and plays role in growth and regeneration of our tissues. As a result, watermelon seeds are known to improve hair and skin health. They are known to lighten acne, provide moisture to dry skin and delay the signs of ageing.
- Hair seems to benefit from regular consumption of these seeds. Protein, copper, zinc present in these all contribute to this fruitful effect.
- Watermelon seeds are known to help diabetics by providing a good control of their blood sugar level. They are also helpful for prediabetics combatting insulin resistance which is most common in such people.
- Being high in calories, these seeds can energize you with consumption of only a few seeds. Hence, these seeds can come in handy while studying, writing, and reading etc.
- Being an incredible source of magnesium and other minerals, these seeds are beneficial in fighting osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is reduced bone mass. It most commonly arises because of ageing and can be remarkably slowed by consumption of good diet rich in nutrients important for bone health and regular weight bearing exercise.
Watermelon Seeds and Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction or ED is one of the most common disorders in men. It is when the penis is unable to sustain erection long enough for coitus to take place. It is quite a distressing issue for men and can lead to low self-esteem, depression, and inability to be content with life. The aetiology of ED is multifactorial, however, all those factors that contribute to poor cardiovascular health contribute to erectile dysfunction. When a man is excited, good circulation is needed so that the spongy spaces in the penis can be filled with blood and make It erect. Poor cardiovascular health is one of the major causes of erectile dysfunction.
Read more about f95zone
Watermelon seeds have amazing effects on cardiovascular health, promoting a healthy heart and blood vessels as well as reducing blood pressure. All these factors indirectly can help patients with ED.
The most common treatment of ED is using oral pills. The generic names of these drugs are sildenafil, Cenforce 150, tadalafil, vardenafil, etc. Cialis jelly is the non-generic version of tadalafil. These pills are phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme inhibitors. By inhibiting this enzyme, these pills increase the levels of nitric oxide in the blood. Nitric oxide is a good arterial dilator and dilates the penile arterioles so that the penis can fill with blood and become erect. You can buy ED drugs like Cialis jelly online in Australia without worrying about the authenticity. Visit this website: Oz meds online for the best rates and deals!
So next time if you eat a few of these seeds with the fruit, do not spit them out!
Read more about: f95zone