If you are running a digital marketing agency then you might be looking for some of the best marketing strategies and ROI that help you in boosting your business.
As the COVID-19 hit in 2020, most of the businesses especially the startups collapsed due to lockdown. For maintaining this here we bring you a list of tools that can help you in applying better marketing strategies for your business.
1. Canva Business
Quality design plays an equivalent part in getting more reach and engagement of the audience and if you are a digital marketing agency or a digital marketer you must know the importance of design. You can also create interactive animations for your business but if you want you can also hire a company whose is providing quality 2D animation services.
For this, you need to get connected with the Canva Business account that will help you in creating engaging designs in less interval of time. The best part of Canva is this you only need to do the drag and drop to create amazing user-centric designs.
- Easily edit post or create a graph of any kind
- Use an unlimited amount of templates. Canva got a massive library that consists of stock images, photos, designs, icons and vector that helps in create a different type of visual content for marketing campaigns.
- Choose from a massive collection of design like postcard, brochure, CD cover, wallpaper, book cover, wallpaper, resume and many more.
Mailchimp is used as the social advertising and email marketing total that is designed to run digital marketing campaigns more effectively. If you want to improve your digital marketing campaign and track that how much traffic is generated.
Not only this if you want multiple integrations with different SaaS companies then this tool is quite effective for doing email marketing campaigns. Through this, you can engage your audience as well.
Features of MailChimp:
- You can create effective content with an easy-to-use design tool
- Easily generate custom designs with an AI-powered assistant.
- Get p to 6 times more orders using a marketing automation campaign. Not only this you can also create personalized emails.
- Get the insights and analytics in one place easily using different tools available in it.
- Free plan available for small marketers
When using MailChimp you will get pre-built, customizable email automation which helps a digital marketing agency or individual to reach the right audience in the right moment.
The unique part of MailChimp is that it keeps a brand in the mind of people. The attractive part of MailChimp is that autogenerated messages like happy birthday, welcome automation, and order notifications are sent automatically which helps in better interaction of the brand in the mind of the targeted audience.
3. Google Analytics
If you are looking for a powerful marketing tool then Google Analytics can be one of them as it helps you in making various marketing decisions.
When using Google analytics you can easily track your e-commerce business that where your company is standing currently and what type of audience and region is interested in your business.
It is simple for marketers to comprehend the directions required to follow with website upgrades and alterations using the numerous data insights provided by Google Analytics. You only need to install Google Analytics on your website to get started.
- Get the information about traffic on the website easily. Moreover, you can also get the idea that from which devices, products, pages, etc. the website is accessed.
- You can easily create your metrics, dimensions, and dashboard so that you can access the data easily.
- Get interacted with your audience in a better way so that you can get real-time updates regarding the number of customers visiting your website, which page they are visiting more or currently exploring. Through this, you can make your page more attractive and engaging for the user by providing the customer a better experience.
- Uncover insights about how the business performing
- Share insight with the help of various reporting tools
- Organize and visualize data according to your business requirement.
4. Google Ads
Most people think that Google Ads is an expensive tool for marketing because you need to pay a certain amount whether you are having a small, medium, or large business. But it is not like this Google Ads is yet a most powerful digital marketing that helps you in getting the better reach of the audience and through this, you can easily reach your target audience. If you are interested in using Google Ads then you must learn it first else there are more chances of wasting your money.
- Increase your website visits by sending audience from different platforms
- Helping customers to reach you out easily by providing the click to call button.
- Get more footfall in your shops.
Want to manage your content for making a better digital marketing campaign then Trello can help you in this. Trello is a platform that helps in tracking the project of the team together and removing the gap between the team members by providing better communication.
On Trello, you can easily assign a task to your team member, schedule and create content online as well.
A single card is assigned to multiple members so that they can work together on a project.
- Create cards easily, add notes on the card and assign a deadline to the projects to the team members working on them.
- Remote working made easy and you can assess your team as well without missing the deadline of the tasks or projects.
Yoast SEO is a WordPress plugin that is mostly used for doing the optimization of the website. Most digital marketers use this plugin on their websites which helps them in maintaining better search results for the website.
Not only Yoast SEO also helps in submitting sitemaps, managing keywords, creating content, and using webmaster tools, and many more.
- You can easily get a better content analysis, description management, meta keywords, rich snippets, social features, XML sitemaps, and other features as well to manage the duplicate content.
- Write better content for your digital marketing campaign. Yoast SEO provides you to easily access meta boxes, meta descriptions, and even meta titles for content.
- Automatically produces XML sitemaps for websites and submit them to different search engines.
When you are working on different search engines you need to gather the best insights about your website which will eventually help you in getting more user engagement. In this Ahref helps you a lot. You can easily check your backlinks; massive data index and the tool is said to be the best thing in the digital marketing work.
- Optimize your website
- Easily find your competing website and learn their strategy about the content.
- Comprehensive SaaS tool available that helps in getting the snippets of testimonials, data index, and a free trial as well.
- Manage your project
- Track your ranking progress.
Asmara Ahmed is a Content Strategist working at BuzzFlick, a professional video animation firm that can assist you to develop your brand videos with help of professional video animator. She has more than six years of expertise in content strategy. Assisting top-tier businesses in maximizing their growth via the use of her skill and experience.