5 Facts To Find If You Are Eligible For Fat Reduction Treatments
These treatments are ideal for non-obese people and individuals who have tried and failed to lose weight with a low-calorie diet, physical activity and medications.
The fat reduction treatment may be used as an alternative to surgery in persons with stubborn pockets of fat in various regions throughout the body. However, before considering any procedure, you must consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience performing these types of procedures.
People who are not obese
Many ways to reduce fat don’t require surgery, including liposuction and chemical peeling. But those methods can be painful and expensive, so if you’re looking for a non-invasive option, you might want to try diet and exercise.
People who have tried and failed to get results from conventional methods
If you have tried and failed repeatedly to lose weight with the help of a low-calorie diet, physical activity and medications, then a fat reduction may be your last resort.
This surgery is not recommended for people:
- Who are dissatisfied with their body image but otherwise healthy. Fat removal is not a substitute for regular exercise and a balanced diet. It will not reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease or cancer; however, it can improve confidence in men and women who struggle with self-esteem due to excess fat deposits in specific areas of their bodies.
- Have any medical condition that limits their ability to tolerate anaesthesia or recover from surgery well enough to perform routine daily activities. The activities include walking upstairs or shopping at the grocery store soon after surgery (for example, for people with poorly controlled Type 2 diabetes).
Suffering from stubborn fat
Some other examples are:
- People with stubborn pockets of fat in various regions throughout the body.
- People who want to get rid of stubborn fat areas.
- People who have tried and failed repeatedly to lose weight with the help of a low-calorie diet, physical activity and medications.
It is for people who want to eliminate fat from particular areas.
If you are looking for a non-surgical procedure to remove stubborn fat areas and help you achieve your desired shape, then the fat reduction is the right choice.
It is an easy, quick and safe procedure that can be done in the office with minimal downtime. It’s ideal for anyone who wants an alternative to liposuction surgery or wants to avoid it altogether because it provides similar results without general anaesthesia or expensive recovery time.
This treatment has shown significant improvement among obese individuals, as well as in a recent study.
This treatment can be non-surgical
These treatments are non-surgical, meaning there is no need for an incision. These treatments include:
- Cryolipolysis – Liquid nitrogen is used to freeze fat cells and reduce the amount of fat in the treated area.
- Ultrasound Exercises – An ultrasound machine delivers acoustic waves into your tissue to increase blood flow, which helps break down fat cells and remove them from your body naturally.
- Coaxial Thermotherapy – Heat is delivered deep into your skin by radiofrequency (RF) energy that causes cell death in targeted fatty tissue.
Remember that it’s essential to choose a doctor who is experienced with the procedure and someone you can trust. You’ll also want to ask about their cancellation or refund policy and office hours. If you have questions about whether this treatment is proper for you, don’t hesitate to call a nearby clinic!