Review of Rare Carat: Is it worth using it?
It is a common saying that Asian women fall for gold while European women fall for diamonds. Are you in need of buying a diamond ring? You might not be sure which is the right place to search for one. This blog presents a complete review on Rare Carat – a diamond search engine.
Rare Carat: The review
America’s No#1 diamond search engine allows potential buyers to search for competitive diamond sellers. Why Rare Carat stands out from other diamond search engines? It offers a comparison between trusted sellers and suggestions are unbiased. Your buying is risk-free as they offer AI to compare different sellers. Let’s read how it works!
- Worldwide competitive diamond sellers and inventory is just a click away, as certified jewelers and distributors vie for your enterprise.
- Users may access AI-powered prices and quality scores, as well as human gemologists, to choose the perfect diamond while staying within the budget.
- From testing your diamond for authenticity prior to shipment to offering outstanding customer service to 30-days refunds, 60-days resizing, and a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, Rare Carat makes sure everything runs smoothly.
Searching at Rare Carat is not a complex procedure. It is as simple as searching on Google. Think of the product you need or the diamond, the AI feature will show you the desired results.
Nowadays, the company is offering 25% off ring settings – an exclusive offer for potential diamond ring buyers.
3 Pros of Rare Carat
- Fastest and most reliable diamond search engine
- Free of cost price and quality reports
- Free of cost human Gemologist assistance
Rare Carat works on the same principle as Amazon. It is a B2B and B2C store. There is no bias in the results and the process is transparent.
The website is designed simple and cool. White background with blue contrast summons peaceful minds to make profitable searches. The website doesn’t contain unnecessary navigation. On the homepage, you have 2 options to choose from;
- Find me the best deal
- Search all diamonds
Furthermore, on the top right side, you will find a call to action button “FIND A DIAMOND”. You can also navigate between different sites with customer reviews on Rare Carat. Forbes, BBC, and NYT have already published their review on Rare Carat.
Concluding, Rare Carat offers a 100% refund, unbiased recommendations by gemologists, AI functionality, free-of-cost shipping, 30-days return or resizing, and LIV. Do you know any other company in comparison to Rare Carat? Definitely NOT! It is because they have built a trustworthy relationship with their users. In the footer of the homepage, you will have all the useful links including FAQs, discount codes, education, and others. For the benefit of the users, Rare Carat offers a lifetime guarantee and minimizes the risks of fraud to zero.
Rare Carat is among the leading diamond search engines making their way to the top of the list. What else do you want more than a trustworthy, reliable, and fast diamond search engine? If you are looking to buy a diamond ring, it is recommended to explore Rare Carat for the best quotes.